People everywhere are ditching other types of smokes and gravitating toward delta 8 joints. Available on the internet and regulated differently from delta 9 THC, delta 8 nevertheless offers the weed-like effects that cannabis consumers all over the country have been looking for these many years. Learn what delta 8 joints are, why they’re so popular, and the top 5 benefits they offer.
1. They’re a great alternative to delta 9 THC joints
Over the last decade or so, the nation has heaved a sigh of relief as the dark curtain of cannabis prohibition has gradually receded. For many, though, this sigh caught in their throats when the twin specters of high pricing and low product quality became unavoidable realities.
Even in the best situations, recreational cannabis consumers still have to choose between terrible, overpriced products propped up by big-money investment that mainly goes right back into the hands of the ultra-rich through taxation. Since delta 8 producers don’t have to operate within the absurd restrictions put in place by greedy and corrupt state authorities, they have the opportunity to offer higher product quality at lower prices.
- Secret Nature Delta 8 THC Hemp Pre-Roll 7-Pack review - Daniel B. “effective delta 8” ★★★★★ “Joys of weed without being concerned of getting “too high”. Tastes earthy and indica-ish”
2. They feel very similar to delta 9 THC joints
Even though you can buy them on the internet, the effects of delta 8 joints are very similar to those you experience when smoking delta 9. As a result, smoking delta 8 is a great replacement for smoking delta 9 for anyone who can’t (or doesn’t want to) access recreational cannabis for one reason or another.
- Secret Nature Delta 8 THC Hemp Pre-Roll 2-Pack review - Kim B. ★★★★★ “These give a nice buzz with a smooth smoke and great flavor. It has just enough D8 THC to chill you but not get you stoned. Highly recommend for anyone needing something to chill them out at the end of a long day or just wanting that much needed chill from life in general”
3. They ship to all 50 states
Despite impressive progress nationwide, many states remain under the burden of cannabis prohibition, preventing their residents from safely and legally accessing cannabinoid products.
Delta 8 is regulated separately from delta 9, and it is usually considered industrial hemp, not marijuana. As a result, delta 8 products are shipped everywhere in the country — they aren’t just available in recreational and medical marijuana states.
- Secret Nature Delta 8 THC - CBG Hemp Blunt review - Tee K. ★★★★★ “The smell and the way it relaxes you after just a few hits Plus it's so thick so it lasted me like 2 days before I even finished it definitely will be buying again it was rolled perfect”
4. Secret Nature delta 8 joints are indoor-grown
There is enormous disparity in quality within the delta 8 industry — primarily because the market is entirely unregulated at this point. People can sell total trash and call it delta 8, but this same unburdened regulatory environment has also allowed some delta 8 producers to attain seemingly unimaginable artisanal heights.
Secret Nature delta 8 joints feature 100% indoor-grown organic bud (some products with added delta 8 distillate). No trim, no shake, no excuses.
- Secret Nature Super Spectrum Delta 8 - THCV Hemp Pre-Roll 7-Pack review - Joe A. ★★★★★ “Secret Nature does it again! Time after time every order exceeds my expectations. Expeditious delivery, fantastic packaging, and a second to none smoking experience. The super spectrum D8 brings a calm and relaxed feeling over you after smoking. The rich smell of the super spectrum is delicate, where it is not overpowering at all. I recommend!”
5. Secret Nature delta 8 joints smoke and taste amazing
People have had horrible experiences using delta 8 joints they’ve bought online. Just take a look at some reviews on other websites. Customer reviews, as it so happens, are the only tools you can use to truly verify the quality of a product, and reviews for Secret Nature delta 8 products invariably carry a similar message:
Unlike the other guys, Secret Nature delta 8 is actually good, effective and high-quality. Secret Nature delta 8 joints look good, taste better, and smoke like a dream. Hundreds of verified reviews now bear the same message, making it very hard to discount the claims they contain.
- Secret Nature Super Spectrum Delta 8 - THCV Hemp Pre-Roll 2-Pack review - Ashley T. “outstanding” ★★★★★ “the perfect way to end my night. A smooth calming feeling that had me ready for bed”
Delta 8 joint FAQ
• What are delta 8 joints?
Delta 8 joints are smokable cannabis joints that contain delta 8 THC, not delta 9 THC. As a result, they are regulated differently from other cannabis products, and delta 8 joints sold online are commonly shipped to all 50 states.
• Do delta 8 joints get you high?
The delta 8 high is slightly different from the delta 9 high, but to say that delta 8 THC doesn’t get you high would be like saying the sky isn’t blue. Delta 8 definitely gets you high, but the state you enter is considerably clearer and less paranoid than what you’ve come to associate with THC.
• Are delta 8 joints good?
The majority of delta 8 joints are bad, but some are good. If the bud in delta 8 joints is indoor-grown and accompanied by independent lab tests, it might be good, but learn more about the producer and check for customer reviews before you make a decision.
• Is delta 8 hemp flower safe?
It’s possible that some delta 8 products on the market might be unsafe, but there does not appear to be anything particularly unsafe about the delta 8 THC compound itself. We still don’t know much about delta 8, but everything we’ve learned so far indicates this cannabinoid is very similar to delta 9 THC, which has its problems but is generally accepted as a reasonably non-toxic compound with few major side effects.
• How much does a delta 8 joint cost?
Depending on the producer, a single delta 8 THC joint can cost anywhere between $1 - $5. Take the size and quality of the joint into account as you compare options, and keep in mind that you can often get a discount when you buy larger product sizes.