Top 5 Benefits of Smoking CBD Hemp Flower + Reviews
Smoking CBD kicks in faster, tastes better, and provides enhanced effects. Plus, it’s a lot like smoking weed without getting you high.
Why have people recently taken to smoking their CBD instead of ingesting it in other ways? We can think of five particular reasons that stand out above all the rest. Let’s explore:
1. Non-intoxicating relaxation
CBD flower smokers report that inhaling hemp delivers a non-intoxicating feeling of relaxation that is pleasant, mild, and potent at the same time. Lacking the head changes typical of the THC experience, CBD flower is like “weed lite,” and it’s regulated differently too.
- Secret Nature Blood Diamond CBD Hemp Flower review - Sidney B. “Puff, puff keep” ★★★★★ “I’m new to smoking CBD and I must say that I am HIGHLY impressed. Diesel Puff gave me all the sativa benefits without being high; which is something I love. It smells and tastes amazing. It’s my go to strain when I need to calm down and focus on school work.”
2. Users report anxiety relief
One of the most common refrains in CBD flower reviews is that ingesting CBD this way provides impressive and instant relief from anxiety. Scientific research into CBD and anxiety is still in its infancy, but the amount of anecdotal testimony collected in Secret Nature hemp flower reviews alone is compelling enough to spur further inquiry into the subject.
- Secret Nature Forbidden Fruit CBD Hemp Vape Cartridge review - Sophia T. “Great Product! A Must Buy!” ★★★★★ “This product is my absolute favorite. I have really bad anxiety and this cbd is the only one that I have found that gives me real relief. It has a nearly immediate relaxing effect and will put me in a good mood for a long period of time. The selection is also incredible! This one and gelato have been my favorites so far. If you want to try a cbd product this is definitely worth the money!”
3. Reviews often mention pain relief
Hemp flower smokers who don’t use this cannabinoid for anxiety typically use it for pain relief instead. Using CBD for pain relief is nothing new, and CBD flower delivers these effects with more immediacy and intensity than other ingestion options.
Using THC for pain relief is just as common, but CBD is looked to when intoxication isn’t desired. CBD may also impact pain via different biochemical mechanisms than THC.
- Secret Nature Frosted Kush CBD Hemp Flower review - Samantha G. “Stay chill my friends” ★★★★★ “This bud is one of the most relaxing strains of cbd flower I have been able to find. My mind and body are in a constant state of relaxation and the stress just seems to disappear.”
4. People use it to quit cigarettes
There isn’t enough evidence yet to determine whether or not CBD might be effective as a smoking cessation aid, but that hasn’t stopped uncounted thousands of people from using CBD (and particularly, CBD flower) for this purpose anyway. Providing the same look and feel as tobacco cigarettes, CBD pre-rolls can act as psychological stand-ins for smoking while also delivering a relaxing state of mind that helps smokers avoid thinking about cravings.
- Secret Nature Papaya Nights CBD Hemp Pre-Roll 7-Pack review - Cory G. ★★★★★ “This strain for me was very nice. I smoked it before work and actually felt energized. I never knew hemp could taste like this. Smoking this strain was perfect for before and after work. Dare I say even during haha”
5. You can buy it online
For other cannabis products, you have to be lucky enough to live in the right state to gain access to the substances you believe will help you overcome health problems and live life more fully. At Secret Nature, on the other hand, all are welcome — orders ship fast and free to all 50 states.
Being able to buy cannabis online has changed the world for many people. Being able to buy cannabis online from such a diverse and high-quality marketplace as secretnaturecbd.com, though, has shaken the world of cannabis to its very core. Embrace the benefits that cannabis can bring into your life — it doesn’t matter who you are or where you live.
- Secret Nature Sweet Cake CBD Hemp Flower review - Jacob G. “Best hemp flower I’ve had” ★★★★★ “So sweet and clean. So much resin it’s insane. More resin than plant material. This is by far the best hemp flower I have had. And I am a snob. Great feeling too. Seems like a perfect balance. I can use it for workouts, and I can use it to relax and sleep.”
Smoking CBD benefits FAQ
Why, exactly, do people love smoking CBD so much? Deepen your knowledge with answers to a few common questions:
1. What does smoking CBD feel like?
Smoking CBD is a generally mild experience that nonetheless delivers the benefits of this cannabinoid with greater intensity than other ingestion methods. Along the way you’ll, have a chance to enjoy all the delicious flavors and smells of the terpenes naturally present in hemp flower while also experiencing the full power of the entourage effect.
2. Is smoking CBD for anxiety a good idea?
Many people with anxiety report excellent results from smoking CBD flower. CBD has been researched for its potential usefulness for anxiety, and inhaling CBD delivers the benefits of this cannabinoid in the most immediate and effective way possible.
3. Is smoking CBD flower for sleep a good idea?
CBD has been researched for its potential impact on sleep. With insomnia, quick relief is often the most effective approach, and smoking CBD flower delivers this cannabinoid‘s relaxing effects faster and more intensely than any other ingestion method.
4. How to smoke CBD oil without a pen?
If you want to “smoke CBD oil,” there are a few things we need to get straight first. Number one, you can’t smoke or vape a CBD tincture, the type of CBD product most commonly referred to by the term “CBD oil.”
Next, the type of CBD oil you inhale, called CBD vape concentrate or extract, is vaporized, not smoked. Furthermore, you can only do so with a dab rig or a CBD vape pen. Get a grasp of the basics before you try inhaling anything.